What is Fit 5?
Fit 5 is designed to educate our athletes on how fitness, nutrition and hydration impact their overall athletic performance. Athletes enrolled in the eight-week program are trained using a comprehensive wellness curriculum that empowers them to make healthier lifestyle choices.
Fit focuses on three main wellness areas:
- Physical Activity
- Nutrition and
- Exercising five days a week
- Eating five fruits or vegetables per day and
- Drinking five bottles of water per day
Fit 5 runs concurrently with athletes' seasonal local sports training.
How Wellness Coaches help athletes through the Fit 5 program:
- They educate athletes on ways to improve their overall athletic performance
- Empower athletes to make healthier lifestyle choices by setting goals
- Motivate athletes to take on a wellness leadership role in their community
- Serve as a health and fitness resource to local athletes