Southern Time Trials - REVISED SCHEDULE
May 13th - All Day
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT OUR SOUTHERN TIME TRIALS THIS SATURDAY, MAY 13th:
Due to the inclement weather that's predicted, the schedule for our Southern Time trials at Weston Public Schools this Saturday, May 13th has changed.
* The Time Trials will now be a half-day event, with volunteer and team registration beginning at 7:30 a.m. and track & field and swimming competition taking place from 8 to 11 a.m.
* All events scheduled for 11:45 a.m. or later are cancelled.
* All tennis competition and assisted walk and wheelchair track events are cancelled.
* All Olympic Town and Healthy Athletes activities are cancelled.
* All afternoon volunteers (registered for the 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. shift) should not report to the venue at their assigned time, but may insstead show up to help out during the morning (7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. shift).
Please know that this was a difficult decision to make because providing opportunities for our athletes to shine is what we care about most. However, making sure everyone gets home safely must be our priority. We appreciate your understanding and continued involvement and support!