2019 Winter Games Registration
• For the Accreditation and Susan Saint James Form, please click HERE.
• Follow the instructions to complete the Accreditation Application and Susan Saint James Request Form and submit.
• Once submitted, a copy of the completed Form will be emailed back to you.
2019 Budget Form
• Download the excel Budget Form HERE.
• Compete the revenue and expense portions of the Form and save it as 2019 Budget - (Local Program Name) in the upper right corner. (Please be as specific as you can in the "notes" section of the Form.)
• Email a copy of your budget to Marc Mercadante at [email protected] and save a copy for your files
• If you used the Budget form in 2018, you can just revise that version and follow the steps above.
THESE FORMS ARE DUE BY JANUARY 22, 2019. If you have any questions, please contact Marc Mercadante.
Athlete Medical Form
Athlete Release Form: Adult
Athlete Release Form: Minor
Coach: Interest Form
Concussion Training Course - CDC Website
Concussion Training Course - NFHS Website
2019 Dream Rider Registration Form - Coming in 2019!
2018 Fishing Rules
Fish Award Affidavit
Global Messenger Request Form
Incident Report Form
Insurance: Certificate Request Form
Insurance: 2018 General Liability Certificate
Intent to Participate Form
Law Enforcement Torch Run: 2019 Athlete Runner Form
Local Program - Easy Fundraising Ideas
Local Program - Fundraising Project Approval Form
Local Program - Letterhead Template
Local Program - Penguin Plunge Split Process
Local Program - Local Coordinator and Local Committee Responsibilities
Local Program - Logo Use, Team Apparel Quick Guide for Local Programs
Local Program - Branding for Local Programs
Offline Donation Form
Secure Email Webinar
Share Your Memories/50th Anniversary Celebration in 2018
Sponsor-Partner Inquiry Form
Unified Sports® Partner Release Form
Volunteer: Class A Application
Volunteer: Class A Application (Web Version)
Volunteer: Minor Class A Application
Volunteer: Minor Class A Application (Web Version)
Volunteer: Protective Behaviors