What is Fit 5?
Fit 5 is designed to educate athletes on how fitness, nutrition and hydration impact overall athletic performance. Athletes enrolled in the eight-week program are trained using a comprehensive wellness curriculum that empowers them to make healthier lifestyle choices.
Fit 5 focuses on three main wellness areas:
• Physical Activity
• Exercise 5 days every week
• Eat 5 fruits and vegetables every day
• Drink 5 bottles of water every day
How Coaches help athletes through the Fit 5 program:
• Educate athletes on ways to improve their overall athletic performance
• Empower athletes to make healthier lifestyle choices by setting goals
• Serve as a health and fitness resource to athletes
• Implement Fit 5 information at practices
For more information contact:
(203) 230-1201, ext. 261